Wednesday 27 July 2011

Musing

Well, I'm going to stop taking the Clonazepam. Goodbye short, annoying venture into new-drugs territory. Hopefully when I get to see the Epilepsy Nurse on the 9th August she'll be able to give me some more advice.

I guess it's frustrating me quite a lot, because I did all the right things, and it still went wrong. I have a problem with my high seizure frequency, I pulled out all the stops trying to get a solution - and I got given one! - but it didn't work, and now, here I am, back to square one.

Still, on the bright side, at least it's one more thing I can jot down on the list of "things not to give me if you want me to be well". Surely one of the epilepsy drugs out there has got to work, right? And by trying them all, I can only be closer to finding the one that does? Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment